Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Two Ryan stories.

This morning Ryan came into Lilly's room while I was getting clothes out of her closet. He picked up my discarded Boppy and placed it around his stomach. He then looked up at me and said, "Mommy, water." He then pretended to jump into water and then sat down on the floor. I looked down to see him sitting there pretending to swim and moving his lips like a fish.
***
This evening I was watching television with Ryan. He stood up on the couch and before I could scold him he jumped off with his arms outstretched as far as they could reach. He landed face down, but quickly scrambled to his feet. He looked at me with a huge grin on his face and said, "Mommy, I fly."

These stories may not be as funny to you as they are to me, but I just about peed in my pants. Seriously, the kid's a hoot.

No comments: