Friday, May 16, 2008

Sewing Machine Saga Continues.

MY sewing machine should have arrived on the 1pm delivery truck. It is now 8pm and I just got off the phone with Jimmy. I gave Jimmy a synopsis of the week and asked if my sewing machine had arrived on today's truck. As he took the receiver away from his mouth I heard him yell, "Hey. Adelaide. Did you ever find that lady's sewing machine?" Adelaide was the name of the person I spoke with yesterday in the merchandise pick-up department. She was the manager that broke the news that my machine did not arrive. I didn't hear a response from Adelaide, but a few minutes later Jimmy came back on the line to tell me they are still sorting the shipment and I should call back in the morning.

How much do you want to bet it isn't in the store?

No comments: