Saturday, January 23, 2010
This beats doing it the night before...
The first year that I made Lilly an Easter dress I started it at around 6:00pm the night before, but I've had some wonderful opportunities to sew the last few weeks and decided to get a jump start on her dress for this year. The pattern is a new one for me and it has a zipper in the back. I usually don't do zippers, but I figure I need to learn to do them better. Yeah, I proved this fact by having to take the zipper out of this dress two times. As I sit here I am itching to take it out a third time, but I am not going to let myself go crazy about a zipper in a dress that she'll only wear a few times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it's beautiful!
Post a Comment