Friday, June 20, 2008

Giveaway Option Number One.


HOSTESS APRON

Giveaway option number one is a hostess apron. The winner that picks this prize will be able to pick the fabric and either a bib, or half apron style. Even if you aren't a gourmet cook, aprons are great for everyday tasks around the house. I even wear mine when the kids are doing messy activities like finger painting.

If you want to see more aprons check out Jessie Steele. She has a great collection and I can only aspire to be as good one day.

The Angry Chicken has aprony stuff too.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marcy, Just want you to know I love reading your blog. I love Daniel Drinker, gave me a good laugh. Would love to win one of your items. You are very talented.
your friend Lisa
from TN

kamewh said...

These are SO pretty!

Anonymous said...

Its great that we get to pick the fabric

dolls123[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I love the apron! So pretty!!

Cam said...

ohh ohh. I want one of these.

Sue Cahill said...

What a lovely apron, my favorite color!
Sue Cahill (sbonetsue at yahoo dot com)

Bree Wilder said...

I love aprons! I'm totally addicted to them!

Long's Joyful Journey said...

Beautiful! I still would like a lesson, when I can get away from my 4 and you have a second away fro your 2~

cpullum said...

Love the giveaway!
cpullum@yahoo.com

goalmom said...

Thanks for the great giveaway!

teamjones5[at]yahoo[dot]com